All of us at some point have needed to get the strength to focus and show the world all the potential we have. And in those cases the inspiration phrases are phenomenal.
In addition, the images with inspiration phrases are very eye-catching and allow the recipient to decipher the message more clearly.
What is inspiration for who feels it?
Inspiration becomes like an inner impulse that helps us to develop, making us give free rein to the activities that, in general, we like to do; For example, the inspiration for a painter is to be showered with ideas to give life to his new works.
Why use inspiration phrases?
• Because they will surely help the people you meet.
• They are the perfect gift to make anyone’s day.
• They can be added to beautiful images to elevate the content of the message.
• They are very easy to share through social networks, such as: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, WhatsApp, among others.
Inspiration phrases Tumblr
The social network Tumblr is increasingly popular, given its versatility and the possibility of creating original content and sharing it through interesting blogs.
Based on this, we find it fascinating to share these inspiration phrases with you, so that you can publish them on your account and be visible to other people:
1. Take time to do what makes your soul happy.
2. Be stronger than your strongest excuse.
3. You can and you will because you are badass like that.
4. A new year stands before us, like a chapter in a book… waiting to be written.
5. Whatever happens. Happens don´t streets.
Inspiration phrases travel
Traveling is an activity that has no comparison. And it is that, during the course of any tour, we can meet different cultures, marvel at beautiful landscapes and adopt multiple beliefs.
For this reason, no person in the world should deprive himself of a good trip to that destination that he longs to know. And speaking of this topic we take the opportunity to bring you these inspiration phrases travel:
1. In the end we only regret the chances we didn’t take.
2. People forget years and remember moments.
3. We travel not to escape life. But for life not to escape us.
4. It is not down in a map, true places never are.
5. So much of who we are is where have been.
Inspiration phrases love
Although love is a really deep and complex feeling, on some occasions it can be neglected and affected; so immediate attention is needed to keep him alive.
And one of the alternatives to achieve this are the inspiration phrases love, ideal to send them to the love of your life and make her day:
1. One word frees us of all the weight and pain of life: that word is love.
2. Love in people live in a love in world. Hostile people live in a hostile world. Same world.
3. The best and most beautiful things in this world cannot be seen or even heard, but must be felt with the heart.
4. You don’t need a perfect life to be happy. You just need to surround yourself with people who love you for who you are.
5. Just don’t give up trying to do what you really want to do. Where there is love and inspiration.
1. “The purpose of our lives is to be happy.” — Dalai Lama
2. “Life is what happens when you’re busy making other plans.” — John Lennon
3. “Get busy living or get busy dying.” — Stephen King
4. “You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.” — Mae West
5. “Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.”– Thomas A. Edison
6. “If you want to live a happy life, tie it to a goal, not to people or things.”– Albert Einstein
7. “Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game.”– Babe Ruth
8. “Money and success don’t change people; they merely amplify what is already there.” — Will Smith
9. “Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Don’t be trapped by dogma – which is living with the results of other people’s thinking.” – Steve Jobs
10. “Not how long, but how well you have lived is the main thing.” — Seneca
11. “If life were predictable it would cease to be life, and be without flavor.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
12. “The whole secret of a successful life is to find out what is one’s destiny to do, and then do it.”– Henry Ford
13. “In order to write about life first you must live it.”– Ernest Hemingway
14. “The big lesson in life, baby, is never be scared of anyone or anything.”– Frank Sinatra
15. “Sing like no one’s listening, love like you’ve never been hurt, dance like nobody’s watching, and live like it’s heaven on earth.” – (Attributed to various sources)
16. “Curiosity about life in all of its aspects, I think, is still the secret of great creative people.” – Leo Burnett
17. “Life is not a problem to be solved, but a reality to be experienced.”– Soren Kierkegaard
18. “The unexamined life is not worth living.” — Socrates
19. “Turn your wounds into wisdom.” — Oprah Winfrey
20. “The way I see it, if you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain.” —Dolly Parton
21. “Do all the good you can, for all the people you can, in all the ways you can, as long as you can.” — Hillary Clinton (inspired by John Wesley quote)
22. “Don’t settle for what life gives you; make life better and build something.” — Ashton Kutcher
23. “Everybody wants to be famous, but nobody wants to do the work. I live by that. You grind hard so you can play hard. At the end of the day, you put all the work in, and eventually it’ll pay off. It could be in a year, it could be in 30 years. Eventually, your hard work will pay off.” — Kevin Hart
24. “Everything negative – pressure, challenges – is all an opportunity for me to rise.” — Kobe Bryant
25. “I like criticism. It makes you strong.” — LeBron James
26. “You never really learn much from hearing yourself speak.” ― George Clooney
27. “Life imposes things on you that you can’t control, but you still have the choice of how you’re going to live through this.” — Celine Dion
28. “Life is never easy. There is work to be done and obligations to be met – obligations to truth, to justice, and to liberty.” — John F. Kennedy (JFK Quotes)
29. “Live for each second without hesitation.” — Elton John
30. “Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.” — Albert Einstein
31. “Life is really simple, but men insist on making it complicated.” — Confucius
32. “Life is a succession of lessons which must be lived to be understood.” — Helen Keller
33. “Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle. As with all matters of the heart, you’ll know when you find it.” — Steve Jobs
34. “My mama always said, life is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you’re gonna get.” — Forrest Gump (Forrest Gump Quotes)
35. “Watch your thoughts; they become words. Watch your words; they become actions. Watch your actions; they become habits. Watch your habits; they become character. Watch your character; it becomes your destiny.”— Lao-Tze
36. “When we do the best we can, we never know what miracle is wrought in our life or the life of another.” — Helen Keller
37. “The healthiest response to life is joy.” — Deepak Chopra
38. “Life is like a coin. You can spend it any way you wish, but you only spend it once.” — Lillian Dickson
39. “The best portion of a good man’s life is his little nameless, unencumbered acts of kindness and of love.” — Wordsworth
40. “In three words I can sum up everything I’ve learned about life: It goes on.” ― Robert Frost
41. “Life is ten percent what happens to you and ninety percent how you respond to it.” — Charles Swindoll
42. “Keep calm and carry on.” — Winston Churchill
43. “Maybe that’s what life is… a wink of the eye and winking stars.” — Jack Kerouac
44. “Life is a flower of which love is the honey.” — Victor Hugo
45. “Keep smiling, because life is a beautiful thing and there’s so much to smile about.” — Marilyn Monroe
46. “Health is the greatest gift, contentment the greatest wealth, faithfulness the best relationship.” — Buddha
47. “You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.” — Dr. Seuss
48. “Good friends, good books, and a sleepy conscience: this is the ideal life.” — Mark Twain
49. “Life would be tragic if it weren’t funny.” — Stephen Hawking
50. “Live in the sunshine, swim the sea, drink the wild air.” — Ralph Waldo Emerson